Zimmermania

Friday, September 28, 2007

Not Another One!

Yup. Another February Sweater! It's my first as well. The "pithy" directions were daunting, but with help from this blog and others, I think it turned out just fine.

I may want to try another one with circulars for the sleeves. Very nice to knit.












Specs: Wool in the Woods cotton (1 & 1/3 skeins)

Needles: US 6

By the way, I'm a new member of Zimmermania, but not new to the blog. It's what inspired me to try the sweater. THANKS to all of you who share your stories and help.

3 Comments:

  • welcome to this fab site! I love your dinky cardi, the colour is amazing!

    By Blogger picperfic, at 3:48 PM  

  • That little sweater is so cute :-)
    I never tire of looking at them! One of these days, I will cast one of them on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 PM  

  • very beautiful!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home