Zimmermania

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Totally Seamless Baby Sweater!



Hello, Zimmermaniacs-
I am in the midst of a desperado EZ project- it's getting cold in Minneapolis, and my infant daughter shamefully does not have a woolen sweater! Yes, yes, I knit her one when she was smaller... but now she has outgrown it. I whipped out the Knitters Almanac and am tackling the practically seamless baby sweater on two needles.


Well, I'm using a circular needle and am not doing the lace pattern, since I'm using the random bits of wool in this bag here- maddening for larger garments, but perfect for a crazily striped baby sweater. Also, in the spirit of EZ, I have moved this project to the totally seamless, by using dpns for the sleeves. It has begun!

3 Comments:

  • Yes, those colours all together just look cute on a small person. I can't wait to see what it's like finished! :D

    By Blogger Kate, at 12:01 AM  

  • Oh wow! I love the random mix of amazing colors! What a great start!

    By Blogger VickeryKnits, at 8:30 AM  

  • I saw your finished sweater on purl bee and thought it was amazing. The colors were very eclectic. I was wondering two things: what weight yarns you used and what order you knitted them?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home